K-8 lesson plans with activity sheets and internet links to empower students to use the Internet safely, responsibly, and effectively.
- SMART represents: Safety, Manner, Advertising, Research, Technology
- Some schools may wish to use a team approach, dividing the responsibility for teaching lessons by topic and discipline.
- Technology teacher: Safety and Advertising units
- Librarian or Media Specialist: Research unit
- Science teacher: Technology unit
- Social Studies teacher: Manners unit
- Lessons by grade
- Cyberbullying Lessons and Activities